Fashion Design in Connecticut
Turn your creativity and appreciation for design into a career with training in apparel design. Fashion design schools combine training in illustration, pattern making and draping, and the manufacturing process with an education on how color, art, and textiles influence the design process.
Graduates of fashion marketing programs can seek positions as visual merchandiser, stylist or management trainee at department stores, boutiques, and designer showrooms.
Fashion Design Schools in Connecticut
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2018 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Over $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year.
- Over 7,100 students (more than 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Berkeley College named a "Best of the Best" by U.S. Veterans Magazine; 2014-2015, 2017-2018
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits