Fashion Design in Connecticut
Turn your creativity and appreciation for design into a career with training in apparel design. Fashion design schools combine training in illustration, pattern making and draping, and the manufacturing process with an education on how color, art, and textiles influence the design process.
Graduates of fashion marketing programs can seek positions as visual merchandiser, stylist or management trainee at department stores, boutiques, and designer showrooms.
Fashion Design Schools in Connecticut
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- $47+ million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2018-2019 award year.
- 7,000+ students, including more than 350 international students representing over 50 countries
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Best Online Programs for Veterans, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits