Interior Design in Colorado
Interior designer schools teach students to fill spaces with aesthetically pleasing and ergonomically effective designs. Interior designers are responsible for everything from lighting plans to furniture recommendations and finishing touches. Graduates of these programs can seek positions as residential interior designers, contract designers, design consultants, and project managers.
Interior Design Schools in Colorado
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its accelerated online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits