HVACs Technician in Colorado
The technology in HVAC -- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning -- and refrigeration systems propelled many of the lifestyle gains of the 20th century. 100 years ago, the icebox was the only way to store food, and people sweltered through hot summers with no relief except perhaps for the breeze on the porch. As an HVAC technician, you'll know that your skills will always be in demand, no matter what the economy is, because of the necessity for food storage and comfortable home and office environments.
HVACs Technician Schools in Colorado
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses