Interior Design in California
Interior designers work with building layouts, usage patterns, and client preferences to create pleasant and useful environments for residential and commercial clients. The designer's responsibilities may start at the construction phase, and can continue down installing the final accessories. Graduates of interior design programs can seek positions as residential interior designers, contract designers, design consultants, and project managers.
Interior Design Schools in California
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses