Interior Design in California
Interior designers work with building layouts, usage patterns, and client preferences to create pleasant and useful environments for residential and commercial clients. The designer's responsibilities may start at the construction phase, and can continue down installing the final accessories. Graduates of interior design programs can seek positions as residential interior designers, contract designers, design consultants, and project managers.
Interior Design Schools in California
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid