Hospitality Restaurant Management in California
Hospitality and Restaurant Management Programs provide the skills necessary to become a manager at hotels, restaurants, cruise lines, and casinos. Coursework covers both front office and back office operations.
Hospitality Restaurant Management Schools in California
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- Provides IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.aiuniv.edu/disclosures
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Named a Culinary School of Excellence by the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) in 2015.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Externship opportunities are available at famous and respected New York City and Los Angeles restaurants.
- New York campus is located in downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of many popular attractions such as the World Trade Center.
- Los Angeles campus is located in Pasadena, California’s Playhouse District, 10 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.