Electronics Engineering in California
Electronics engineers design, build, maintain, and repair all types of complex electronic equipment. Schools with electronics engineering programs prepare graduates for electronic engineering careers with training in electrical and electronic theory, microprocessors, integrated circuits, and radio frequency devices.
Electronics Engineering Schools in California
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
- Online Courses