Baking Pastry Arts in California
Pastry Arts Programs train future chefs in the art of successfully preparing pastries and other baked goods. Learn to prepare cakes, pies, and other baked goods; working with doughs, icings, and other ingredients used in pastry making.
Baking Pastry Arts Schools in California
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses