Baking Pastry Arts in California
Pastry Arts Programs train future chefs in the art of successfully preparing pastries and other baked goods. Learn to prepare cakes, pies, and other baked goods; working with doughs, icings, and other ingredients used in pastry making.
Baking Pastry Arts Schools in California
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Financial Aid