California Culinary Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools and colleges in California offering culinary and restaurant training, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Culinary Schools in California
- See how Keiser University can transform your love of cooking into culinary greatness
- Keiser’s Center for Culinary Arts is accredited by the American Culinary Federation
- Curriculum includes laboratory sessions, academic prep, & hands-on experience
- A World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) Quality Culinary Education program
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid