Culinary Arts in Arizona
Culinary schools prepare students for careers in restaurants, hotels, cruise lines, and more. With both classroom instruction and kitchen training and practice, students learn how to plan menus and prepare meals so that the guests are delighted, while the kitchen runs efficiently and profitably.
Culinary Arts Schools in Arizona
- Named a Culinary School of Excellence by the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) in 2015.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Externship opportunities are available at famous and respected New York City and Los Angeles restaurants.
- New York campus is located in downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of many popular attractions such as the World Trade Center.
- Los Angeles campus is located in Pasadena, California’s Playhouse District, 10 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.