Cordon Bleu Baking Pastry Arts in Arizona
The Le Cordon Bleu Pastry Arts Programs are designed to instruct students in practical methods of pastry creation, baking, food preparation, kitchen management, and other important skills critical to a career as a pastry chef, executive chef, or other jobs in the food service industry.
Cordon Bleu Baking Pastry Arts Schools in Arizona
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses