Cordon Bleu Baking Pastry Arts in Arizona
The Le Cordon Bleu Pastry Arts Programs are designed to instruct students in practical methods of pastry creation, baking, food preparation, kitchen management, and other important skills critical to a career as a pastry chef, executive chef, or other jobs in the food service industry.
Cordon Bleu Baking Pastry Arts Schools in Arizona
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Named a Culinary School of Excellence by the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) in 2015.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Externship opportunities are available at famous and respected New York City and Los Angeles restaurants.
- New York campus is located in downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of many popular attractions such as the World Trade Center.
- Los Angeles campus is located in Pasadena, California’s Playhouse District, 10 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.