Medical Coding Billing in Alaska
Medical Coding and Billing schools provide training in medical terminology and procedures, and the coding systems used to classify medical records and insurance claims. Medical coders and billers prepare and process insurance claims for hospitals and clinics, along with insurance companies, and government agencies. Medical Coders and Billers are a vital part of health care information management. Their responsibilities include records management and retention of patient data.
Medical Coding Billing Schools in Alaska
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte online programs help students succeed through quality education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your course or program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Online Courses