Medical Coding Billing in Alaska
Medical Coding and Billing schools provide training in medical terminology and procedures, and the coding systems used to classify medical records and insurance claims. Medical coders and billers prepare and process insurance claims for hospitals and clinics, along with insurance companies, and government agencies. Medical Coders and Billers are a vital part of health care information management. Their responsibilities include records management and retention of patient data.
Medical Coding Billing Schools in Alaska
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- At Charter College the entire curriculum is built around student success
- Accredited by the ACICS with easy-to-use online remote classroom platforms
- Offers training programs in healthcare, business, veterinary care, IT, & more
- Receive excellent online support from faculty and staff members
- Many members of the military have found their ideal fit at Charter College
- Online Courses