Cad Drafting in Alabama
Drafters take the ideas and sketches of an architect or engineer, and turn then into working drawings and blueprints. Learn subjects including manual and computer aided drafting, 2D and 3D techniques, and residential and commercial drafting.
Cad Drafting Schools in Alabama
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits