Small Engine Repair Schools and Training
Think about all the outdoor power equipment we use today. From lawnmowers to chain saws, and garden tractors to emergency generators, all this equipment is powered by small engines, and all the equipment will eventually need maintenance and repair.
Schools offering small engine repair training teach students to troubleshoot and diagnose problems with two and four cylinder engines used to power outdoor equipment. The following schools offer training in small engine repair:
Small Engine Repair Schools:
- Programmatic accreditation from the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF).
- Offers several program start dates throughout the year.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 2 campuses located in Warminster and Exton, Pennsylvania.
- Originally founded in 1917 as a division of Spring Garden College in Philadelphia.
- Financial Aid