Secretarial Training Schools
The secretarial world is becoming more specialized. No longer just clerk-typists or general office personnel, secretaries are responsible for coordinating the business lives of their employers.
Executive secretaries respond to telephone requests, process both email and regular mail, arrange the calendar of their employers, and represent the executive when he or she is out of the office. Medical secretaries keep doctor's offices running, performing many of the same duties as the executive secretary, but with additional medical knowledge necessary for the job.
The following schools offer programs in Secretarial training:
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses