Secretarial Training Schools
The secretarial world is becoming more specialized. No longer just clerk-typists or general office personnel, secretaries are responsible for coordinating the business lives of their employers.
Executive secretaries respond to telephone requests, process both email and regular mail, arrange the calendar of their employers, and represent the executive when he or she is out of the office. Medical secretaries keep doctor's offices running, performing many of the same duties as the executive secretary, but with additional medical knowledge necessary for the job.
The following schools offer programs in Secretarial training:
If quality is what you want then McCann is where you want to be.
- Providing accredited online courses and degree programs since 1987.
- A military-friendly school, it ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Students can customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Program and course tuition is all-inclusive: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Alumni can enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
Ohio Business College offers a variety of Associate degrees, including Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Web Page Design, Information Technology, Accounting and Legal Assistant. We also offer Real Estate Pre-Licensing courses and Microsoft Office Specialist exams.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at: www.ohiobusinesscollege.edu/disclosure.asp.
- Online Courses
- Offers career training program in automotive technology, beauty and spa industry, and healthcare and medicine.
- Provides career services and externship placement assistance to students and graduates.
- Financial aid options and assistance are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Main campus and branch campus are located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Online Courses
- Accredited by the Commission of the Council of Occupational Education (COE), with approval from the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges.
- Founded in 1960, with 7 campuses across Texas and online options.
- Offers Job Readiness Training to all graduates, including resume preparation, interviewing techniques, job search skills, and more.
- Member of the Career Colleges and Schools of Texas state association.
Tucson College has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Tucson College will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.