Secretarial Training Schools
The secretarial world is becoming more specialized. No longer just clerk-typists or general office personnel, secretaries are responsible for coordinating the business lives of their employers.
Executive secretaries respond to telephone requests, process both email and regular mail, arrange the calendar of their employers, and represent the executive when he or she is out of the office. Medical secretaries keep doctor's offices running, performing many of the same duties as the executive secretary, but with additional medical knowledge necessary for the job.
The following schools offer programs in Secretarial training:
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Features career programs in surgical technology, professional fitness trainer, vocational nursing, and an associate of science program in health administration.
- Offers career assistance and advising services to students and graduates.
- Campus is close to many attractions in Glendale, California, including the Los Angeles Zoo, Universal Studios, Alex Theater, and downtown Los Angeles.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group of schools.