Secretarial Training Schools
The secretarial world is becoming more specialized. No longer just clerk-typists or general office personnel, secretaries are responsible for coordinating the business lives of their employers.
Executive secretaries respond to telephone requests, process both email and regular mail, arrange the calendar of their employers, and represent the executive when he or she is out of the office. Medical secretaries keep doctor's offices running, performing many of the same duties as the executive secretary, but with additional medical knowledge necessary for the job.
The following schools offer programs in Secretarial training:
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits