Phlebotomist Training Schools
Phlebotomists are responsible for drawing blood and other bodily fluids from medical patients. These samples are then used in lab tests to diagnose diseases, or determine the course of treatment. They are responsible for maintaining the records of patients that they see, and for maintaining the sanitation of their work areas.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Phlebotomist:
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits