NASCAR/Automotive Technician Schools
They're supposed to be 'stock' cars, but the engines and mechanical systems of the vehicles driven by NASCAR's leading drivers don't resemble what you'll find at your local Chevrolet, Ford, or Dodge dealer. Students attending NASCAR/Automotive training get the best of both worlds, with instruction on diagnostics, maintenance, and repair of street vehicles, along with courses specific to building, testing, and racing a stock car.
The following schools offer NASCAR automotive technician training:
Nascar Technician Schools:
- Pursue Your Passion At UTI And Get State-Of-The-Industry Training!
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Online Courses