NASCAR/Automotive Technician Schools
They're supposed to be 'stock' cars, but the engines and mechanical systems of the vehicles driven by NASCAR's leading drivers don't resemble what you'll find at your local Chevrolet, Ford, or Dodge dealer. Students attending NASCAR/Automotive training get the best of both worlds, with instruction on diagnostics, maintenance, and repair of street vehicles, along with courses specific to building, testing, and racing a stock car.
The following schools offer NASCAR automotive technician training:
Nascar Technician Schools:
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid