Motorcycle Technician Schools
Attending motorcycle technician school can pay off with career advancement down the road. These schools teach students to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair motorcycles from leading manufacturers, including Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki.
After graduation, you'll be ready to start a career as a mechanic at a dealer or motorcycle manufacturer. As you gain experience, you could qualify for a position in sales, parts, or service management in a dealership. Positions including warranty administration, regional service rep, or regional training instructor are possible at a manufacturer or distributor.
The following schools offer motorcycle technician training:
Motorcycle Technician Schools:
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Financial Aid
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid