Medical Sonography Schools
Medical sonographers use ultrasound technology, or sound waves, to capture images of the body for medical diagnosis. While most people are familiar with sonography during pregnancy, the technology is also used to examine and diagnose conditions involving the heart, the eyes, the brain, and other organs. Diagnostic medical sonographers prepare and instruct patients on the ultrasound procedure, and then use the sonographic equipment to capture images that will later be interpreted by a physician.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a medical sonographer or ultrasound technician:
Medical Sonography Schools:
- Career Training Online: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate.
- Get personalized attention with UMA: One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition.
- Engaging Online Learning: You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions.
- Career Services: UMA has a relationship with more than 100,000 employer locations across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates.
- Let’s Talk: As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our Clearwater, Florida campus. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid