Medical Sonography Schools
Medical sonographers use ultrasound technology, or sound waves, to capture images of the body for medical diagnosis. While most people are familiar with sonography during pregnancy, the technology is also used to examine and diagnose conditions involving the heart, the eyes, the brain, and other organs. Diagnostic medical sonographers prepare and instruct patients on the ultrasound procedure, and then use the sonographic equipment to capture images that will later be interpreted by a physician.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a medical sonographer or ultrasound technician:
Medical Sonography Schools:
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid