Marine Technician Schools
More people are spending their time on the nation's lakes, rivers, and oceans -- boating. From fishing boats to personal watercraft, they all have something in common. They need maintenance and repair. Marine technician schools provide training in the service, rebuilding and repair of outboard, stern drive and personal watercraft engines.
The following schools offer marine technician training programs:
Marine Technician Schools:
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid