Home - Technical School Course Directory - Building Design, Construction, and Maintenance Training - Maintenance Mechanic
Building Maintenance Mechanic Training Programs
From high-rise apartments to modern factories, today's large commercial and residential buildings are a complicated collection of interconnected systems that must work perfectly in order to keep their occupants safe, and to keep production running. A building maintenance mechanic must have a vast knowledge of building systems, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, refrigeration, and more.
The following schools and colleges offer training as a building maintenance mechanic:
Maintenance Mechanic Schools:
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid