Home - Technical School Course Directory - Building Design, Construction, and Maintenance Training - Industrial Design
Industrial Design Schools and Training Programs
Industrial designers are responsible for the look and feel of the products we use today. From vacuum cleaners to telephones and furniture to automobile dashboards, the art of industrial design makes the difference between a product that is simple to use and one that is impossible to figure out.
Schools with industrial design programs teach the science of ergonomics, which looks at how people use a product, and how future products can be designed to make them more efficient and productive. They teach the principles of design, from drafting to modeling a new product, to taking it into production.
Industrial Design Schools:
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses