Home - Technical School Course Directory - Building Design, Construction, and Maintenance Training - Hvac Technician
HVAC and Refrigeration Technician Schools
HVAC -- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning -- has revolutionized the way people live, allowing the Southern United States to explode in population because air conditioning made life more bearable in the sweltering summers. Refrigeration systems, from home refrigerators to huge industrial food storage freezers have changed the way perishables are distributed and stored.
As an HVAC technician, you'll know that your skills will always be in demand, because of the necessity for food storage and comfortable home and office environments.
The following schools offer HVAC and Refrigeration technician training programs:
Hvac Technician Schools:
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.