Home - Technical School Course Directory - Building Design, Construction, and Maintenance Training - Hvac Technician
HVAC and Refrigeration Technician Schools
HVAC -- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning -- has revolutionized the way people live, allowing the Southern United States to explode in population because air conditioning made life more bearable in the sweltering summers. Refrigeration systems, from home refrigerators to huge industrial food storage freezers have changed the way perishables are distributed and stored.
As an HVAC technician, you'll know that your skills will always be in demand, because of the necessity for food storage and comfortable home and office environments.
The following schools offer HVAC and Refrigeration technician training programs:
Hvac Technician Schools:
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- A Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business, with an A+ rating.
- Computer Support Technician program is based on guidelines set by the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and Microsoft.
- Offers free student services, including tutoring, campus internet access, career placement, and a student lounge.
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 locations in Cathedral City and Twentynine Palms, California.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid