Home - Technical School Course Directory - Building Design, Construction, and Maintenance Training - Home Inspector
Home Inspector Training Schools
Home Inspectors are responsible for making sure that new or resale houses are structurally sound, and that the home's major systems -- including plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and electricity -- are working properly.
Building inspectors work for state and local governments to make sure new construction and remodeling projects meet code requirements, for banks and insurance companies, and for people buying and selling houses who want to discover any problems that may exist with a house before it is bought or sold.
The following schools and colleges offer home inspector training programs:
Home Inspector Schools:
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Listed as a 2015 Best for Vets school in the Career & Technical College category by Military Times.
- Offers programs in health science, business, legal studies, technology, and skilled trades such as HVAC and building maintenance & repair.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 3 campuses located in Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida.