Home - Technical School Course Directory - Building Design, Construction, and Maintenance Training - Home Inspector
Home Inspector Training Schools
Home Inspectors are responsible for making sure that new or resale houses are structurally sound, and that the home's major systems -- including plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and electricity -- are working properly.
Building inspectors work for state and local governments to make sure new construction and remodeling projects meet code requirements, for banks and insurance companies, and for people buying and selling houses who want to discover any problems that may exist with a house before it is bought or sold.
The following schools and colleges offer home inspector training programs:
Home Inspector Schools:
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Listed as a 2015 Best for Vets school in the Career & Technical College category by Military Times.
- Offers programs in health science, business, legal studies, technology, and skilled trades such as HVAC and building maintenance & repair.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 3 campuses located in Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida.