Schools with Help Desk Support Training Programs
Computer help desks are the first line of support for millions of users of computers and software in corporations across the country. Help desk technicians diagnose hardware and software problems, typically over the telephone, and assist end users with running their applications.
Help desk personnel have to know a wide range of software applications, and be familiar with operating systems, networks, and computer hardware. Help desk training programs provide students with the knowledge they need to diagnose problems, and with the skills necessary to do a better job assisting users.
The following schools provide training in help desk support:
Help Desk Support Schools:
- A Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business, with an A+ rating.
- Computer Support Technician program is based on guidelines set by the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and Microsoft.
- Offers free student services, including tutoring, campus internet access, career placement, and a student lounge.
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 locations in Cathedral City and Twentynine Palms, California.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Online Courses