Floral Design Schools
Floral design is much more than just picking some flowers and sticking them in a vase. Professional florists have to know about different types of flowers and greenery, including live potted plants and artificial stems. They have to know how to combine different types of foliage into a design that pleases the eye and matches the location and desired atmosphere.
Floral designers plan wedding and funeral arrangements, along with commercial and residential floral displays. They create artificial flower arrangements for permanent use, and may also create gift baskets and special designs for major holidays, including Valentine's Day, Easter, and Christmas.
The following schools offer training as a floral designer or florist:
Floral Design Schools:
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses