Floral Design Schools
Floral design is much more than just picking some flowers and sticking them in a vase. Professional florists have to know about different types of flowers and greenery, including live potted plants and artificial stems. They have to know how to combine different types of foliage into a design that pleases the eye and matches the location and desired atmosphere.
Floral designers plan wedding and funeral arrangements, along with commercial and residential floral displays. They create artificial flower arrangements for permanent use, and may also create gift baskets and special designs for major holidays, including Valentine's Day, Easter, and Christmas.
The following schools offer training as a floral designer or florist:
Floral Design Schools:
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses