Floral Design Schools
Floral design is much more than just picking some flowers and sticking them in a vase. Professional florists have to know about different types of flowers and greenery, including live potted plants and artificial stems. They have to know how to combine different types of foliage into a design that pleases the eye and matches the location and desired atmosphere.
Floral designers plan wedding and funeral arrangements, along with commercial and residential floral displays. They create artificial flower arrangements for permanent use, and may also create gift baskets and special designs for major holidays, including Valentine's Day, Easter, and Christmas.
The following schools offer training as a floral designer or florist:
Floral Design Schools:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.