Floral Design Schools
Floral design is much more than just picking some flowers and sticking them in a vase. Professional florists have to know about different types of flowers and greenery, including live potted plants and artificial stems. They have to know how to combine different types of foliage into a design that pleases the eye and matches the location and desired atmosphere.
Floral designers plan wedding and funeral arrangements, along with commercial and residential floral displays. They create artificial flower arrangements for permanent use, and may also create gift baskets and special designs for major holidays, including Valentine's Day, Easter, and Christmas.
The following schools offer training as a floral designer or florist:
Floral Design Schools:
- Providing accredited online courses and degree programs since 1987.
- A military-friendly school, it ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Students can customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Program and course tuition is all-inclusive: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Alumni can enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Classes available online and on 4 campuses across Florida.
- Offers a free GED Prep Course, open to both students and non-students.
Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) Program approved by Competency and Credentialing Institute.