Fashion Marketing Schools
If you've got a sense for what's hot and what's not, a career in fashion marketing could be just the ticket. Fashion marketers take the latest styles of clothing and apparel, and determine the best way to market them in advertising and retail store displays. Students learn buying and merchandising, inventory procedures, and cost analysis.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions as visual merchandiser, stylist or management trainee at department stores, boutiques, and designer showrooms.
The following schools offer degrees in Fashion Marketing:
Fashion Marketing Schools:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Established in 1888 with the mission to prepare global citizens with broad knowledge, marketable professional skills, and the ability to make decisions with integrity and international perspective.
- Has bachelor, and graduate degree programs in business, education, computer science, information technology, and criminal justice.
- Offers small classes with convenient one-class-per-month schedules, monthly start dates, and more.
Provides scholarships to those who qualify.
- Online Courses