Fashion Marketing Schools
If you've got a sense for what's hot and what's not, a career in fashion marketing could be just the ticket. Fashion marketers take the latest styles of clothing and apparel, and determine the best way to market them in advertising and retail store displays. Students learn buying and merchandising, inventory procedures, and cost analysis.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions as visual merchandiser, stylist or management trainee at department stores, boutiques, and designer showrooms.
The following schools offer degrees in Fashion Marketing:
Fashion Marketing Schools:
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits