Fashion and Apparel Design Schools
Learn the creative and technical sides of producing new styles of clothing and apparel. Fashion design schools introduce students to the basics, including using computers to help design, pattern making, sewing, and draping. They also help students build their creative skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions as costume designers, illustrators, pattern makers, and stylists.
The following schools offer degrees in Fashion Design:
Fashion Design Schools:
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses