Fashion and Apparel Design Schools
Learn the creative and technical sides of producing new styles of clothing and apparel. Fashion design schools introduce students to the basics, including using computers to help design, pattern making, sewing, and draping. They also help students build their creative skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions as costume designers, illustrators, pattern makers, and stylists.
The following schools offer degrees in Fashion Design:
Fashion Design Schools:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid