Fashion and Apparel Design Schools
Learn the creative and technical sides of producing new styles of clothing and apparel. Fashion design schools introduce students to the basics, including using computers to help design, pattern making, sewing, and draping. They also help students build their creative skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions as costume designers, illustrators, pattern makers, and stylists.
The following schools offer degrees in Fashion Design:
Fashion Design Schools:
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid