Electronics Engineering Training Schools
Be prepared to work with a wide variety of electronic devices, from biomedical equipment to video devices to avionics with a degree in electronics engineering. Electronics engineers design, build, maintain, and repair all types of complex electronic equipment.
Technical schools with electronics engineering programs give students a strong foundation in electrical and electronic theory. Students work with a wide variety of microprocessors, integrated circuits, and radio frequency devices. Upon graduation, you'll be qualified for a position in research and development, test engineering, or technical sales.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as an electronics engineer:
Electronics Engineering Schools:
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid