Graphic Design Schools and Training Programs
Graphic design has moved from the artist's table to the computer. Digital graphic artists create online and printed layouts for newspapers, magazines, web sites, and advertising. Develop your skills in typography, prepress layouts, and advertising and marketing, and prepare yourself for a career where your work really shows.
After you graduate, you may be eligible for a position at an advertising agency, printing company, or graphics design firm.
Multimedia and Web Design
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Graphic Designer:
Digital Graphic Design Schools:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- World’s largest independent IT training company with 300 centers in 70 countries.
- Offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for top technology providers such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware.
- Delivers more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide.
- The largest Cisco-authorized training partner with courses available at 250 centers worldwide.
- The largest authorized provider of CompTIA training and certification in the world.
- Classes consist of no more than 8 students to ensure an efficient, thorough learning experience.
- Offers employee training solutions to large companies.
- A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Specializes in IT and Computer training programs.
- Campus is located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minute away from LAX.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2014 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Students are admitted throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- All degree programs provide faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Classes are available online and in over 20 campuses across the Midwest and Florida.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Recently changed from traditional for-profit corporation to a Public Benefit Corporation, focusing more on serving the needs of the community.
- Admission is on a rolling basis, with programs starting each month.
- Accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) and will assist in getting required documents toan Educational Service Officer.
- Lecture classes will have no more than 120 students. Lab settings will typically have 6, 9, 12 or 24 students to one lab instructor.
- Career Development Department helps students edit resumes & research the job market. It also maintains an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
- Online Courses
- Students get a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Has seven campus location plus online degree programs offered through their partner Stevens-Henager College.
- Monthly start dates lets students choose when their program begins.
- Prospective students can receive a complimentary Career Assessment at a nearby campus.
- A private, nonprofit college investing in its students since 1964.
- State-certified IT training school for public domain and corporations in the Detroit Metropolitan area.
- Technical partners include Microsoft, Cisco Systems, CompTIA, ORACLE, and IBM.
- Accredited A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Offers free seminars regularly to keep up with latest tech., as well a free digital copy of their Career pathway guide.
Sanford-Brown can help prepare you for a rewarding career in health and dental care, business, paralegal, criminal justice, Design & Media Arts or information technology. With nearly 20 campuses in the Sanford-Brown Institute and Sanford-Brown College divisions, selecting a school that suits your particular career training and education needs is easy.