Graphic Design Schools and Training Programs
Graphic design has moved from the artist's table to the computer. Digital graphic artists create online and printed layouts for newspapers, magazines, web sites, and advertising. Develop your skills in typography, prepress layouts, and advertising and marketing, and prepare yourself for a career where your work really shows.
After you graduate, you may be eligible for a position at an advertising agency, printing company, or graphics design firm.
Multimedia and Web Design
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Graphic Designer:
Digital Graphic Design Schools:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Offers classes online, as well as at 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia.
- Curriculum is developed with input from employers, subject matter experts.
- Has provided a hands-on, career-focused education since 1953.
- Small class sizes promote one-on-one, student-teacher interaction.
- No-cost tutoring available in every subject to every enrolled student.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2014 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Students are admitted throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- All degree programs provide faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Online Courses
- Has been providing students with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue success in an increasingly competitive job market since 1966.
- Works closely with businesses in their community to ensure they are providing students with marketable skills.
- 2 campuses in New York, as well as online classes.
- Affiliated with numerous organizations, including the Alpha Beta Kappa Honor Society, National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS), and National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
- Extra-curricular activities available, including sports, fraternities & sororities, and student government.
- Features a public spa where massage students can get real-world experience.
- Main campus is located in North Wales, Pennsylvania, with satellite campuses in Phoenixville and Warminster.
- Honored by the PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce as Business of the Century in 2013.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Originally founded in 1918 as a way to prepare servicemen to re-enter the workforce after military service.
- World’s largest independent IT training company with 300 centers in 70 countries.
- Offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for top technology providers such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware.
- Delivers more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide.
- The largest Cisco-authorized training partner with courses available at 250 centers worldwide.
- The largest authorized provider of CompTIA training and certification in the world.
- Classes consist of no more than 8 students to ensure an efficient, thorough learning experience.
- Offers employee training solutions to large companies.
- A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Specializes in IT and Computer training programs.
- Campus is located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minute away from LAX.
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Classes are available online and in over 20 campuses across the Midwest and Florida.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Recently changed from traditional for-profit corporation to a Public Benefit Corporation, focusing more on serving the needs of the community.
• Its 2014 undergraduate enrollment is 2,71
• 71.9% of students are male, 28.1% are female.
• Most of it accelerated Associate Degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and Bachelor’s of Science programs in as little as 3 years.
• Offers Associate, Bachelors, Masters, and Online degree programs in nearly 40 technical and business management skills programs