Schools with Database Administrator Training Programs
Powerful databases capture and store a wealth of information about people, products, parts, and almost anything else. They are used in conjunction with websites to hold visitor information, and to run electronic commerce. CRM databases track customer purchasing habits. Manufacturers and retailers use databases to monitor inventory levels.
Database administrators keep these engines of commerce running. They create and install new databases, keep them running smoothly, handle security and performance issues, and hunt down problems when things go wrong.
The following schools offer degrees or certificates in database administration:
Database Administration Schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits