Schools with Database Administrator Training Programs
Powerful databases capture and store a wealth of information about people, products, parts, and almost anything else. They are used in conjunction with websites to hold visitor information, and to run electronic commerce. CRM databases track customer purchasing habits. Manufacturers and retailers use databases to monitor inventory levels.
Database administrators keep these engines of commerce running. They create and install new databases, keep them running smoothly, handle security and performance issues, and hunt down problems when things go wrong.
The following schools offer degrees or certificates in database administration:
Database Administration Schools:
- Has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada for over 40 years.
- Gives students the chance to complete a career-focused program in a matter of months.
- Offers programs in healthcare, business, and technology.
- Emphasizes hands-on training with practical projects.
- Works with industry specialists to create relevant, up-to-date programs.
- Offers flexible schedule options— students can choose between day and evening classes.