Culinary Management Schools
Culinary Management schools go beyond the skills required to become a chef to include the skills necessary to run a successful food service operation. Culinary managers have both back of the house and front of the house responsibilities, including working with guests, marketing, human resources, and training.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions as restaurant managers, catering managers, and food and beverage directors at hotels or resorts.
Culinary Management Schools:
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses