Culinary Management Schools
Culinary Management schools go beyond the skills required to become a chef to include the skills necessary to run a successful food service operation. Culinary managers have both back of the house and front of the house responsibilities, including working with guests, marketing, human resources, and training.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions as restaurant managers, catering managers, and food and beverage directors at hotels or resorts.
Culinary Management Schools:
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid