Culinary Arts Schools
Culinary schools prepare students for careers as chefs or cooks in restaurants, hotels, and resorts. In addition to spending time in the kitchen learning how to prepare foods, students learn concepts critical to running a restaurant, including nutrition, food safety, sanitation, menu planning, and dining room operations.
The following schools offer degrees or certificates in Culinary Arts:
Culinary Arts Schools:
* The jobs mentioned are examples of certain potential jobs, not a representation that these outcomes are more probable than others. Kitchen Academy does not guarantee employment or salary.
- Art of Cooking (D)
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid