Culinary Arts Schools
Culinary schools prepare students for careers as chefs or cooks in restaurants, hotels, and resorts. In addition to spending time in the kitchen learning how to prepare foods, students learn concepts critical to running a restaurant, including nutrition, food safety, sanitation, menu planning, and dining room operations.
The following schools offer degrees or certificates in Culinary Arts:
Culinary Arts Schools:
* The jobs mentioned are examples of certain potential jobs, not a representation that these outcomes are more probable than others. Kitchen Academy does not guarantee employment or salary.
- Art of Cooking (D)
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits