Cosmetology, Manicure and Beauty Schools
Everyone wants to look good, and cosmetologists and manicurists help them appear their best. But, cosmetology is more than about cutting and styling hair. Cosmetologists have to know about the chemicals they use to color and curl hair, and they have to know about sanitation, sterilization of equipment, and scalp diseases. Finally, they need business skills to successfully run a beauty salon.
Schools with cosmetology training programs teach students the skills they need to become state certified as cosmetologists or manicurists. The following schools and colleges offer cosmetology or manicure training programs:
- Students can obtain experience and expertise in the latest cosmetology procedures and techniques, plus the salon business skills needed to put their talents to use.
- Offers cosmetology training to prepare students for a career as a professional stylist, skin care specialist, image consultant, make up technician, and more.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- The Milan Institute has successfully graduated over 25,000 students since 1985.
- Part of the family-owned Milan Institute school group.
- 8 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada, and Idaho, in addition to 11 Milan Institute campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid