Cosmetology, Manicure and Beauty Schools
Everyone wants to look good, and cosmetologists and manicurists help them appear their best. But, cosmetology is more than about cutting and styling hair. Cosmetologists have to know about the chemicals they use to color and curl hair, and they have to know about sanitation, sterilization of equipment, and scalp diseases. Finally, they need business skills to successfully run a beauty salon.
Schools with cosmetology training programs teach students the skills they need to become state certified as cosmetologists or manicurists. The following schools and colleges offer cosmetology or manicure training programs:
- Features a public salon where students may get real-world experience.
- Member of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS).
- Offers a Student Instructor program, where students can train to be a beauty instructor.
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
- 4 locations across Utah, Arizona, and California.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid