Cosmetology, Manicure and Beauty Schools
Everyone wants to look good, and cosmetologists and manicurists help them appear their best. But, cosmetology is more than about cutting and styling hair. Cosmetologists have to know about the chemicals they use to color and curl hair, and they have to know about sanitation, sterilization of equipment, and scalp diseases. Finally, they need business skills to successfully run a beauty salon.
Schools with cosmetology training programs teach students the skills they need to become state certified as cosmetologists or manicurists. The following schools and colleges offer cosmetology or manicure training programs:
- Offers career programs in accounting, cosmetology, massage therapy, physical fitness training, and more.
- Provides hands-on training led by instructors who have relevant, on-the-job experience.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 11 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada and Idaho, as well as 8 additional Milan Institute of Cosmetology campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid