Computer Programming Training Schools
The demand for qualified computer programmers continues to grow.
Technical schools offering computer programming degrees teach programming skills in today's most frequently used languages and platforms. Upon graduation, you may qualify for a position as a programmer analyst, systems analyst, database administrator, and more.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Computer Programmer:
Computer Programming Schools:
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Online Courses
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Classes consist of no more than 8 students to ensure an efficient, thorough learning experience.
- Offers employee training solutions to large companies.
- A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Specializes in IT and Computer training programs.
- Campus is located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minute away from LAX.
- Offers career assistance services, including career advising, resume writing sessions, and interview coach training.
- Medical certification courses are approved by the National Health Career Association (NHA).
- Main campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Headquarters located in South Plainfield, New Jersey, with 3 other locations in Fairfield and Eatontown, New Jersey and Shanghai, China.
- Part of the Lincoln Group of Schools.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC).
- 8 campuses across the United States.
- Lincoln Group of Schools made over $12 million available through scholarships to qualified students in 2014.
- Lincoln Group of Schools were designated a Military Friendly School for the 5th year in a row by Victory Media.
- Has offered career-oriented degree programs in San Diego County, CA since 1978.
- Students get a new laptop and get to keep it as a gift upon graduation.
- Part of their stated mission is "educating people for rewarding careers".
- A private, non-profit school
- Monthly start dates let students choose when their program begins.
- Programs offered at 3 locations as well as online.
- World’s largest independent IT training company with 300 centers in 70 countries.
- Offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for top technology providers such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware.
- Delivers more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide.
- The largest Cisco-authorized training partner with courses available at 250 centers worldwide.
- The largest authorized provider of CompTIA training and certification in the world.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- In a 2013 survey, 83% of students said they would recommend the university to others.
- Most degree-seeking online and campus-based students are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Average class sizes is 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Founded in 1937 in Davenport, Iowa as the American Institute of Commerce (AIC).
- Online Courses
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2007.
- 100% online university, offering 40+ targeted degree and certificate programs.
- Features frequent course starts, convenient eight-week classes, and possible credit transferability for prior coursework and training.
- Offers several institutional scholarships and other financial aid opportunities to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Training Council (DETC).
- Online Courses
Sanford-Brown can help prepare you for a rewarding career in health and dental care, business, paralegal, criminal justice, Design & Media Arts or information technology. With nearly 20 campuses in the Sanford-Brown Institute and Sanford-Brown College divisions, selecting a school that suits your particular career training and education needs is easy.