Computer Animation Schools
Did you ever stop to think who creates those stunning special effects you see in the movies, like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park? They're the work of computer animators. Computer animators are also responsible for the cartoons you see. If you like the thought of taking an idea from the storyboard to the big screen, this could be the career for you.
Computer Animation Schools train students in the art and science of animation. Students learn about audio and video, and learn to control the computers that generate animations. Graduates of these programs can seek positions as special effects artists, game animators, or bench animators.
The following schools offer training in Computer Animation:
Computer Animation Schools:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego® is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Located in Hollywood, CA, offering degrees in film, music production, business, animation and more.
- Scholarship, financial aid and military benefits are available for students who qualify.
- Programs taught by award-winning industry professionals in real-world working environments.
- Features industry-standard facilities including recording studios, soundstages, green screen, movie theatres and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits