Collision Repair Schools
Get the hands-on training you need to repair structural and non-structural parts in cars and light trucks caused by collision or other damage. Collision repair schools teach students to repair damaged body work and restore a car's finish. Upon graduation, students can work for independent body shops, fleet maintenance centers, or dealerships.
The following schools offer automotive collision repair training:
Collision Repair Schools:
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
• Its 2014 undergraduate enrollment is 2,71
• 71.9% of students are male, 28.1% are female.
• Most of it accelerated Associate Degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and Bachelor’s of Science programs in as little as 3 years.
• Offers Associate, Bachelors, Masters, and Online degree programs in nearly 40 technical and business management skills programs
- Providing accredited online courses and degree programs since 1987.
- A military-friendly school, it ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Students can customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Program and course tuition is all-inclusive: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Alumni can enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Offers career training program in automotive technology, beauty and spa industry, and healthcare and medicine.
- Provides career services and externship placement assistance to students and graduates.
- Financial aid options and assistance are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Main campus and branch campus are located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Offers flexible class times including weekends.
- Programs range from 8 or 9 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has been providing career training since 1975.
- Admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Offers programs in 19 locations in 9 states, as well as online.
- Ranks nationally in the top 15% of all schools providing military educational services.
- Has provided career training to students since 1969.
- Career services team helps students start their career with resume review, mock interviewing, campus career fairs, and more.
- Offers classes online, as well as at 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia.
- Curriculum is developed with input from employers, subject matter experts.
- Has provided a hands-on, career-focused education since 1953.
- Small class sizes promote one-on-one, student-teacher interaction.
- No-cost tutoring available in every subject to every enrolled student.