Collision Repair Schools
Get the hands-on training you need to repair structural and non-structural parts in cars and light trucks caused by collision or other damage. Collision repair schools teach students to repair damaged body work and restore a car's finish. Upon graduation, students can work for independent body shops, fleet maintenance centers, or dealerships.
The following schools offer automotive collision repair training:
Collision Repair Schools:
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid