Collision Repair Schools
Get the hands-on training you need to repair structural and non-structural parts in cars and light trucks caused by collision or other damage. Collision repair schools teach students to repair damaged body work and restore a car's finish. Upon graduation, students can work for independent body shops, fleet maintenance centers, or dealerships.
The following schools offer automotive collision repair training:
Collision Repair Schools:
- Students can complete an entry-level technician program in about a year, and manufacturer training and graduate in as little as 18 months.
- Provides technical education training programs for automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
- Partners with many well-known manufacturers, including General Motors, Porsche Cars North America Inc., and BMW of North America LLC.
- Offers internships to students and alumni for first-hand experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses