Collision Repair Schools
Get the hands-on training you need to repair structural and non-structural parts in cars and light trucks caused by collision or other damage. Collision repair schools teach students to repair damaged body work and restore a car's finish. Upon graduation, students can work for independent body shops, fleet maintenance centers, or dealerships.
The following schools offer automotive collision repair training:
Collision Repair Schools:
- Students can complete an entry-level technician program in about a year, and manufacturer training and graduate in as little as 18 months.
- Provides technical education training programs for automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
- Partners with many well-known manufacturers, including General Motors, Porsche Cars North America Inc., and BMW of North America LLC.
- Offers internships to students and alumni for first-hand experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid