CAD and Drafting Technology Training Schools
Take the ideas and sketches of an architect or engineer, and turn them into working drawings and blueprints with a position as a drafter. Drafting technology schools teach subjects including manual and computer aided drafting, 2D and 3D techniques, and residential and commercial drafting.
With your degree, you may be eligible for a position as a drafter, detailer, or CAD operator in industries including aerospace, architecture, public utilities, and government.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Computer Aided Design / Drafter:
Cad Drafting Schools:
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses