CAD and Drafting Technology Training Schools
Take the ideas and sketches of an architect or engineer, and turn them into working drawings and blueprints with a position as a drafter. Drafting technology schools teach subjects including manual and computer aided drafting, 2D and 3D techniques, and residential and commercial drafting.
With your degree, you may be eligible for a position as a drafter, detailer, or CAD operator in industries including aerospace, architecture, public utilities, and government.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Computer Aided Design / Drafter:
Cad Drafting Schools:
- Students who qualify may apply for the Opportunity Scholarship, which can help lower education costs.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 35 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, with day and evening course options.
- Online courses can be accessed from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid