Baking and Pastry Arts Schools and Educational Programs
Pastry Arts Programs are designed to prepare future chefs in the art of successfully preparing pastries and other baked goods. Time is spent preparing cakes, pies, and other baked goods; working with doughs, icings, and other ingredients used in pastry making. In addition to specific training for pastry making, students study fundamentals of the culinary arts, including cooking principles, sanitation, and management skills.
The following culinary schools offer certificates in Baking and Pastry Arts:
Baking Pastry Arts Schools:
- Named a Culinary School of Excellence by the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) in 2015.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Externship opportunities are available at famous and respected New York City and Los Angeles restaurants.
- New York campus is located in downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of many popular attractions such as the World Trade Center.
- Los Angeles campus is located in Pasadena, California’s Playhouse District, 10 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.