Baking and Pastry Arts Schools and Educational Programs
Pastry Arts Programs are designed to prepare future chefs in the art of successfully preparing pastries and other baked goods. Time is spent preparing cakes, pies, and other baked goods; working with doughs, icings, and other ingredients used in pastry making. In addition to specific training for pastry making, students study fundamentals of the culinary arts, including cooking principles, sanitation, and management skills.
The following culinary schools offer certificates in Baking and Pastry Arts:
Baking Pastry Arts Schools:
- Art of Cooking (D)
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid