Avionics Schools and Training Programs
All of the electronic equipment used to help a pilot fly an airplane -- from GPS sensors that tell the plane's location, to autopilot devices, to the communications equipment that lets the pilot communicate with air traffic control -- is known as Avionic systems. The sophistication of these systems, and their importance to the safe operation of aircraft, means that there is great demand for avionics technicians to maintain and repair them.
The following schools offer Avionics training programs:
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.