Avionics Schools and Training Programs
All of the electronic equipment used to help a pilot fly an airplane -- from GPS sensors that tell the plane's location, to autopilot devices, to the communications equipment that lets the pilot communicate with air traffic control -- is known as Avionic systems. The sophistication of these systems, and their importance to the safe operation of aircraft, means that there is great demand for avionics technicians to maintain and repair them.
The following schools offer Avionics training programs:
- Founded in 1977, San Joaquin Valley College is a private junior college with campuses located throughout California - including an Online division - offering a balance of classroom instruction and hands-on training to meet your needs.
- Better opportunities and increased financial stability could be just around the corner. Get the skills needed in today's competitive job market with accelerated programs in medical, technical, and business fields. Programs vary by location.
- SJVC offers many programs that require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience
- SJVC is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- San Joaquin Valley College - Training today for a better tomorrow
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.