Automotive Technician Schools
The days of the shadetree mechanic are gone. As today's automobile and truck systems become more sophisticated, increasingly specialized training is required in order to be able to maintain and repair engines and motors, transmissions, brake systems, and ignition systems.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions in dealer service departments or independent automotive repair shops.
The following schools offer automotive technician training:
Automotive Technician Schools:
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid