Airframe and Powerplant Technician Schools
Airframe and Powerplant technicians are responsible for the maintenance and repair of airplanes. FAA regulations require that commercial aircraft be overhauled after flying a specific number of hours, and A&P techs are responsible for this maintenance. Government regulations require that airframe techs become certified through testing administered by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The following schools offer Airframe and Powerplant technician training programs:
Airframe Powerplant Schools:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.
Start your career with
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
- Online Courses