Airframe and Powerplant Technician Schools
Airframe and Powerplant technicians are responsible for the maintenance and repair of airplanes. FAA regulations require that commercial aircraft be overhauled after flying a specific number of hours, and A&P techs are responsible for this maintenance. Government regulations require that airframe techs become certified through testing administered by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The following schools offer Airframe and Powerplant technician training programs:
Airframe Powerplant Schools:
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Online Courses
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.
- Founded in 1951 by World War II veteran Donald Grantham to provide affordable, higher education for service members and their families.
- Approved by all branches of the United States Armed Forces for Tuition Assistance (TA), and for benefits payments by the Department of Veteran Affairs benefits (VA).
- Reviews applicants’ military and professional training for possible transfer credits, and honors credit earned through successful completion of Defense Acquisition University (DAU) courses.
- Participates in GoArmyEd, Marine Corps Academic Explorer, The Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (CCAF), and many other virtual gateways.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits