Airframe and Powerplant Technician Schools
Airframe and Powerplant technicians are responsible for the maintenance and repair of airplanes. FAA regulations require that commercial aircraft be overhauled after flying a specific number of hours, and A&P techs are responsible for this maintenance. Government regulations require that airframe techs become certified through testing administered by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The following schools offer Airframe and Powerplant technician training programs:
Airframe Powerplant Schools:
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
• Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
• Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
• Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
• 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.Show more [+]