Airframe and Powerplant Technician Schools
Airframe and Powerplant technicians are responsible for the maintenance and repair of airplanes. FAA regulations require that commercial aircraft be overhauled after flying a specific number of hours, and A&P techs are responsible for this maintenance. Government regulations require that airframe techs become certified through testing administered by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The following schools offer Airframe and Powerplant technician training programs:
Airframe Powerplant Schools:
• Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
• Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
• Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
• 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.Show more [+]